As a valued shareholder, you earn points every time you shop at any Hastings Co-op business. It's as simple as presenting your shareholder membership card. When you collect 100 points, you receive a $20 voucher to use on your next Hastings Co-op purchase (valid for six months).
We have also partnered with Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy Clinics in Wauchope, Port Macquarie and Laurieton to offer a 20% discount on all consultation services: physiotherapy, occupational therapy, dietician, exercise physiologist and remedial massage. As an added bonus, every time you visit a Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy Clinic 5% will be donated back to a registered sporting club, community group, school or charity of your choice.
To receive the 20% discount, all you have to do is mention that you are a shareholder and present your card at your appointment. To make an appointment, phone 02 6586 0700.
Terms and conditions
- Hastings Co-operative Limited is providing a rewards program to active Co-op members.
- Presentation and processing of the Shareholder Member Card at the time of purchase is required for the transaction to be counted towards accumulation of points. (No cards No points)
- All transactions are subject to Hastings Co-op terms and conditions
- Bulk and commercial quantities of goods and services are excluded from the Scheme. For ease of reference these include water tanks, bulk fuel transactions, bulk fertilizer and seed transactions and commercial irrigation projects.
- Points, or part thereof are accumulated on every eligible transaction.
- Once 100 points are accumulated the Shareholder Member is entitled to a rewards voucher to the value of $20.00 which can be used at any Co-op business. The voucher is not redeemable for cash, must be redeemed in one transaction, and can not be used to pay off an account.
- Vouchers will have an expiry date of 6 months from the time of issue.
- Points are accumulated at different rates depending on the business unit. As at the 1st July 2019 the points are accumulated as follows:
Store Transaction ($) Points Supermarkets 20.00 1 Liquor 20.00 1 Department Stores 12.00 1 Mitre10 & CRT Stores 20.00 1 Caltex Service Stations 40.00 1 Bulk Fuel 50.00 1
- Shareholder members can check the balance of their points by contacting The Co-op on 02 6588 8999
- Points are updated overnight so please allow 24 hours from the time of purchase for the points balance to be accurate.
- Errors and omissions will be investigated at the discretion of The Co-op.
- Participation in competitions and promotions will be subject to the separate terms and conditions of the promotion and shareholder members should check these before entering.
- The Co-op will collect data from members in the form of email addresses and mobile phone numbers. The Co-op intends to use this information to promote products, services and special deals to its members. Shareholder Members can opt out of receiving marketing information by contacting the Co-operative on 02 65888 999, by writing to PO Box 354 Wauchope or emailing email@example.com.
- Please report lost cards. Replacement cards can be issued for $5.00.
- The Co-op reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time upon publication of the change.
- The Co-op will constantly review the scheme to ensure that it meets the objective of giving value back to shareholders.